Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day of Presents

I definitely had the best job ever this year. I worked with the most amazing kids (who I already miss seeing come Monday). I worked with the most amazing ladies on the planet. I got to play everyday. Awesome!The ladies I worked with were so phenomenal to me. I got presents! So excited! I got a lovely new coffee mug (which is wonderful considering I need it to get through a day...speaking of, I am lacking at the moment) from Marlene. Sherri and her husband gave me a Spartan teddy bear, a magnet for my new apartment and a new candle (Fruit Salad from Yankee candle is to die for). Sara gave me a teddy bear (hmm, theme?) dressed like Buzz Lightyear! I almost died when I pulled it out of the bag. I also got a delicious cake, and the kids made me all sorts of glittery cards to hang in my new room. I am going to miss that place.

I also have the most amazing boyfriend, ever. Yup, I do. I love all things photography and was Etsy-ing one day (don't know Etsy? Go there, now) and found this awesome old-school Kodak brownie for 20 bucks. I showed him and said "I want this" because that's what we do on Facebook. That weekend he tells me "Your camera got sold". I was bummed, I knew I should have bought it when I had the chance. I let it go, and moved on. Thursday he tells me he got me a present, which isn't out of the ordinary for him. Of course, I am ansty and can't wait to receive it. I get to his house and he gives me a box. I open it and lo and behold, the boy bought me the Kodak Brownie I had drooled over.

I love him. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment